Tuesday 17 August 2021

Emma twig in n.b.c!


WALT write about Emma twigg

we had a grate olympist Emma twigg in the assembly so we started with the haka to start the assembly and then we did the national anthem and that was the first time she herd the national anthem since she was on the podium in Tokyo. then she ancored all room one's questions and told us her fitness routines and struggle in the Olympics's. Then in class we got to hold Emma's gold medal, It was heavy! and she is not shore of giving


who is your Favourite olimpyist

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post