Wednesday 25 November 2020

 WALT: write an accurate description of two animals merged into 1.


The first half of my animal it walks on land but goes in lakes to swim. It is the fastest land animal can reach incredible speeds of up to 112 km/h to catch prey. It has black spots on its body and light brown fur.


The second half of my animal has webbed feet. It has a waffle-like tail that is orange. This animal has a duck like bill and it lives in Australia it digs up stones in the dirt. It will protect itself by using the curved poisonous ankle Barbs on its two front feet. it scoops up shellfish with its bill and has two thumbs. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post