Tuesday 10 November 2020

On the 6 of November we got on the bus at 9:00. I sat with Monty. We played yellow car I was blue and Monty was red. When we got to Margaret Mahy Monty had 11 and I had 9. Monty won the game. We then had morning tea on a hill and when we finished our morning tea we could go on the playground at Margaret Mahy. I went on the Spiral slide first. When I got to the top I went down down but every turn I spun around and hit my head on the walls. It was dark too. Then I ran over to the enormous silver slide. The third time I slid down the slide I got flung off the slide and slid on my back, ouch! It hurt! Then I did something called best buds. Me, Monty and Angus.R put our arms around each other and slid down the slide laughing. We did it again and again. Finally, we walked to the library. We made a native bird out of Lego then me and Angus.R  built hoverboards for 20 minutes. Then it was time to go to the museum. We did not go right away. We had lunch next to a tree that looked like a giant bush. I saw my mum there and gave her a big cuddle. I sat down and had lunch. When I finished my lunch mum checked it so I could go and play with Ben. We played for about 25 minutes and saw a moreporke. Then we went to the museum. We met our helper. He got us to sit down and he showed us a game called Mu Torere. There are 8 points and one more in the centre a piece can only go in the middle if they are beside an opponents piece. You need to make a triangle with your pieces. When we finished that we went to a room that wasn´t open to the public but we were allowed to go in. There were heaps of games such as pick up sticks, checkers, snakes and ladders. Jacob, mum and I played pick up sticks for the whole time. When we had to go I was not annoyed cause I had a great time. We got our bags and went back to school to get our Chromebooks and do our clean up. After that we all went home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post