Thursday 10 June 2021

forgiveness

 

WALT: understand the meaning of forgiveness 



FORGIVING


Matthew 6:12 forgive us our sins, as we have forgiven those who sin against us.




Luke 6:35 but love your enemies,do good to them,and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great,and you will be children of the most high,because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.




Colossians 3:13 bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance someone.Forgive as the lord  has forgiven you.

Luke 6:37 Do not judge and you will not be judged. Do not condemn. You will not be condemned Forgive, and you will be forgiven. 





Mark 11:25 when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone,if you forgive them, so that your father in heaven may forgive you your sins. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post