Thursday 1 April 2021

fort day

 


On our fort day we built the forts I was on montys soon they found out that we were taking the toys! We made a prison and, in the afternoon! my sheat was not very big. I swapped forts a lot. I finally stayed in one, it was the biggest fort in the class. when 

when We finished the fort I got on my chromebook. And played platformers I only got up to level 8 it is really! I just gave up and played mathugon arter for about 55 minutes. It was home time. We had 5 minutes to get drest in our school uniform then we went home, it was great.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post