Thursday 10 September 2020

Vader vs Larry

 I am Lary the storm trooper I can hardly see through this helmet. I am not smart at all. And I am very weak. I can't even lift a chair, I wear cloudy wight plastoid armour and a night black vises. I can't believe it,  Darth Vader left me in charge of a squad of storm troopers because Bob, Dave and Gary are on a mission.


But I don't know what to do so I shoot randomly and it hits someone. Darth Vader fired me and when I mean fired me, I mean he is hunting me down. I hid in the toilet but Vader found me. Next, I hid in the pantry. Vader found me and I was then found under the table. I was so annoyed I did not want to be running anymore.


I am so dumb I accidentally shot Vader. I can't believe it. Darth Vader is now dead. I am scared that when Bob, Dave and Gary come back they will be killed but on the bright side I am not being chased 

anymore. Bob Dave and Gary came back. They are not happy with me. I ran into a rebellion ship. I did not realise it was a rebellion ship. Then suddenly the ship started up and flew me to the rebellion now I am in the rebellion now they called me Dat Mamon now.








1 comment:

  1. Hello Liam. I like how you did your blog post about star-wars who is favourite star-wars person?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post