Monday 11 May 2020

The difference between Tigers and Lions

Tigers are the biggest cat. Tigers are mammals which means they are warm blooded and they are carnivores to and they feed their baby milk.
Lions have the manes and they are warm blooded so they are mammals and they are carnivores to.           Lions and Tigers are very similar Tigers are mainly found in Asia Lions are found in Africa.
Tigers have black stripes on their orange and wight fur but Lions have golden tan
so they do have some differences.
 I hope you liked

Tiger | Species | WWFLion - Wikipedia

                                     Tiger                                                           Lion


1 comment:

  1. Hi Liam
    You have done some great research on Tigers and Lions. I like how you have compared and contrasted the facts about both the animals. You have said both the animals are carnivores, do you know what carnivores eat?
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post