Thursday 11 November 2021

Saint Francis of Assisi facets

 Saint Francis of Assisi

Saint Francis of Assisi was born on the 3 October 1226

and Canonised: October 4 1226

Saint Francis of Assisi was a Catholic friar who gave up a life of wealth to live a life of poverty by assisting and giving to the poor.

Saint Francis of Assisi will only eat meat on various occasions.

Saint Francis of Assisi,is celebrated by the Feast of Saint Francis of Assisi every October 4.

Saint Francis prayed that God would perform miracles through him. Once he washed a leper and prayed for a tormenting demon to leave his soul.Francis is one of the most venerated religious figures in Roman Catholic history. including the Poor Clares and the lay Third Order.

my dock about this

Nacher by Sleep Ezy Tonight on Amazon Music - Amazon.comNacher Wallpapers 3d - Wallpaper Cave                                 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post