Friday 5 June 2020

Friday quick wright

Once upon a time there once was a fuzzy and his name was Liam. Liam looks like a yellow fuzz ball. He lives in a village with other fuzzy´s and he has a dog named Hank. Hank is his pet.
Liam has a power and it is shape sifting into a massive cruzzy and be stronger.
There was a wuzzy invasion. Liam was going into battle. It was a massive battle. Liam was feeling like we would loose the battle. We were loosing but I had an idea. I called the fuzzy bombers to make the wuzzys go boom! So they did. Yay! The end.

2 comments:

  1. Liam, I really like your Spongebob blog because it has good punctuation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Matias

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post